"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was more complicated than the first sheet, with italicized words and sentences all in capital letters.
- The considerable number of italicized words sprinkled throughout every page of the Bible provides a clue, usually overlooked, that the original is not to blame.
- However, she can also use the italicized words as a way to escape unpleasant feelings by dismissing them as dreams.
- His dedication spells it out in four italicized words: "All flight is miraculous."
- The italicized words indicate the difference.
- The italicized words were struck out, probably at once, and so the conception of the two separate entrances into Moria from the West was finally abandoned.
- Another device is Grenville's frequent ironic use of italicized words or phrases, over which each character pauses.
- The italicized words are the names of the records, and the things in the (parentheses) are the years that the records were released.
- Those saying the prayer beat their breast at the italicized words.
- (Discard the italicized words; this is a fast-forward world.)
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.