"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- THE capitalized words printed just above these, which you may have read or maybe your eye skipped over them, are my first and last names.
- On either side of the capitalized words were fierce Eighty-second Airborne fighting eagles.
- However, they did ask that the capitalized word "Spam" be reserved to refer to their product and trademark.
- The systematic use of capitalized and uncapitalized words in running text is called "mixed case".
- They may even have the capitalized word "Landrace" in their breed names.
- Bellew's eyes bulged as he scanned the capitalized words again.
- Much was easy to imagine: a strident, piping voice behind the capitalized words and exclamation marks.
- You might even want to draw a map of the island, locating on it all the features listed below (the capitalized words).
- Each line of text in the above has eight beats, and usually the chords fall (piano) or begin (organ) on the capitalized words.
- The key to press corresponded to the first letter of each capitalized word in the prompt.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.