"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Recordings of Egyptian words in other languages provide an additional source of evidence.
- This first becomes evident when Armah names each chapter using Egyptian words.
- Freud notes that mose is the Egyptian word for child.
- One of the oldest Egyptian words for an ocean going boat was "Byblos ship".
- Ka is also the Egyptian word for sustenance, and is associated with spirit.
- The name of the goddess resembles iatet which is Egyptian word for "milk".
- Nonetheless, its name - an Egyptian word for soul - may seem like a self-deprecating joke.
- He kept seeing that ring; hearing those old Egyptian words finally denned aloud as he had never heard them.
- Hudjefa is an ancient Egyptian word meaning "missing" or "erased".
- Bennu is the Egyptian word for the mythological phoenix bird.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.