"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And advertisers regularly manipulate grammar as well as words.
- But, in fact, all Eliza was doing was manipulating words according to a fairly simple set of rules.
- They manipulate words the way the V'ornn manipulate ions and gravitons.
- The combination suggests an artist who is almost as deft, and as driven, when manipulating words as he is when working with his hands.
- There is no one alive who is more enthusiastic about computers than I. For one thing, I make my living by manipulating words on them.
- Manipulating words and phrases that are, in fact, meaningless.
- All used to manipulating words and actions to present an image.
- Word play is closely related to word games, that is, games in which the point is manipulating words.
- Savinar's own paintings and prints at the time manipulated images and words suggested by the day's headlines.
- I am looking for a particular sound, the sound of someone who knows how to manipulate words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.