"wooden" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My clothes were kept in a wooden chest which stood against the wall.
- He indicated a large wooden chest near the far wall of the cave.
- There wasn't much to see, just a low table and a couple of wooden chests.
- Later, the citizens then found there was a wooden chest in the sea under the town wall.
- He put them all away in the big wooden chest.
- A man rose from a large wooden chest where he had been sitting.
- He continued around until they reached the wooden chest, then stopped and looked into her eyes.
- Then his eyes lit on a small wooden chest in the bottom of the box.
- But Kirk turned from her and went to a wooden chest.
- Together they reached in and each took a grip on what felt to be a large wooden chest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.