"wooden" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They can be found on either side of a small wooden bridge.
- Around 1450, they built the first wooden bridge over the river.
- A new, wooden bridge was then built in 1903 or 1904.
- Between 1806 and 1820 a wooden bridge was built across the river.
- The old wooden bridge was built after a great fire in 1807.
- The old wooden bridge, which had continued in service, was then pulled down.
- The current structure was built in 1903 at the site of an earlier wooden bridge.
- At a wooden bridge we throw the money out of the car!
- Turn left across a wooden bridge, then right into woods.
- A little way ahead the road crossed over a river upon a wooden bridge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.