"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yet here is Kwan, grieving over this vile woman who literally left her with scars.
- You see what your insults have done, vile woman?
- The power which vile and foolish women have had over wise men, who possessed sensibility, is notorious; I shall only mention one instance.
- No, whatever you say, her death was itself the death of a vile, irreligious woman.
- Would he hold Phyllis against her forever, that vile woman- Suddenly she heard their voices, tiny but clear.
- "A vile woman, by her own confession," was the quick reply.
- "She must be a very vile woman, Grandfather."
- Let me point out this to you: I am a clean old man, and you are a vile young woman.
- They will think that that vile woman is me!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.