"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There thus arose the concept of the angelic woman, the natural vestal; we see her at full length in the romances of mediaeval chivalry.
- Soothing music comes from a nearby piece, a video of an angelic woman playing the harp, which is projected into the mirror frame of an old vanity.
- His art often portrayed a recurring theme found in symbolist art: the dualistic vision of woman as either 'femme fatale' or angelic woman.
- Underneath each table a weirdly angelic woman surreptitiously pulls the grapes through a hole in the table and arranges them into pretty formations.
- Zke, buxom female, the carving showed a blond, angelic woman modeled on the real Helena Elliott.
- This struggle stemmed from male writers' tendencies to categorize female characters as either pure, angelic women or rebellious, unkempt madwomen.
- They interpreted Snow White as the angelic Victorian woman who had to be killed for the stepmother, the "monstrous" female artist, to thrive.
- Notable aspects of the series are the spaceships (which look like giant silver angelic women, often described as "hood ornaments") and cyborg women that control them.
- The angelic women with the raptor beaks-what is a 'hooked nose', gospozha?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.