"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also says adulterous women should be whipped.
- (A diagnosis of "moral insanity" was a common practice for adulterous women at the time.)
- Two Florida detectives investigate the death of an enigmatic millionaire who was married to an adulterous woman.
- It is a sympathetic tale of an adulterous woman and the man she loved.
- When forgiving the adulterous woman He said, "Go, and sin no more."
- What do adulterous women tell us about politics and ourselves?
- Did he hate her as a shameful, adulterous woman?
- The ancient square is interesting as it features a pillary, which was mostly used to punish adulterous women.
- Escapes and the adulterous woman is said to save it.
- In the title piece of this collection of short fiction, an adulterous woman has an affair with a dying ex-priest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.