"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The Fugitive," a series of photographs devoted to transgendered women, suffers the opposite problem.
- Her subjects have included transgendered women, buskers, albinistic people, and people she met on the subway in New York.
- A transgendered Beninese woman in Parakou was attacked in the first decade of the 2000s with a knife an has extensive scars on her arm.
- On August 30, 2011, nursing student Domaine Javier was expelled from California Baptist University for being a transgendered woman.
- "Among the transgendered women here in Nashville, we have a jaded understanding of 'the way it is,' "she says.
- Many transgendered women are offended by this categorization and call themselves T-girls or trans.
- His most recent photographs for the magazine were of Calpernia Addams, a transgendered woman (May).
- Moreover, whereas the identity spectrum of natural women is vast, that of transgendered women seemed very narrow indeed - by choice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.