"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Davis is considered "one of the most recognizable" and representative women singers in Messianic worship music.
- He uses women singers where Bach used boys.
- Ms. Blige is not a great singer, as women singers are usually assessed.
- Another choice to be made is whether to use women singers: Bach's original singers were probably all male.
- "Senior women singers at Yale should not go unrepresented."
- All Persian women singers were forced to end their careers and many of them moved abroad to sing.
- The author, who has written about other women singers, honors both the life and the music.
- Handy tried to interest black women singers in his music, but initially was unsuccessful.
- Well, she loved arias in which two women singers, one with a high voice, one low, sang together.
- Although men and women singers used insertion, women are the ones most remembered for the practice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.