"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The woman caught the action and whirled to face Politician.
- The beat of the drum was faster now, and the woman whirled with the child.
- The woman whirled; peered past the heads of those nearest her at Kethry.
- Before he could speak, the odd woman whirled away and ran back toward the entry.
- A woman, taken from both sides with her dress whirled over her head.
- The woman screeched at his simple words and whirled to face him, the book clasped against her bosom.
- Men and women in stunning costumes whirled past her and Reggie.
- Just then the woman whirled and raced into the largest store in the mall.
- The little woman whirled to a side door back of the counter and met a husky young attendant coming in.
- The woman whirled, her expression composed though she was breathing rather rapidly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.