"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the sound of the door, a thin woman in a sparkling white apron spun to her.
- Then, like an animal, the young woman spun with irresistible strength.
- The experiment to see if the women could spin was held the following blue dawn.
- The women of the house would spin the thread they needed, and attend to finishing.
- The other woman spun around and ran up the trail.
- As if he had jabbed her with a spear, the young woman spun to face him.
- No man was present, but only some women spinning at their wheels.
- The young woman spun away quickly and the blow landed on the air.
- The woman spun a central locking wheel on the end door, pulled it open.
- Once he wakes from the sleep that woman spun around him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.