"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Back in the club proper, three women dressed in revealing black leather and fishnet stockings gyrated on the small stage.
- Everyone followed them into the bar where the women gyrated to drum beats and it appeared that the nouvelle restraint was no more.
- Nearby, a woman gyrates in a crow's nest below an extensive catwalk that encircles the club.
- Drummers came onto the stage at the government guesthouse and pounded away as women in billowy robes gyrated around them.
- Four other women, all wearing variations on leopard print, gyrated on stage, swinging their hair in wild circles.
- The woman before him gyrated listlessly, and he tossed her a credit chit, hoping it might make her come alive.
- When she looked up, the men were gone and the women gyrating with a wildly free, erotic frenzy.
- A woman bangs a hammer on the floor, two women gyrate in feathery bikinis and a woman rolls over each naked man.
- On it, a topless woman was gyrating her belly.
- A woman in a silver lame dress gyrated her hips onstage beside him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.