"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Government will profit if more women plan their financial future and do not become dependent on the welfare system, he said.
- The 24-year-old woman was pregnant and had planned to give up street walking.
- The type of surgery usually depends on whether a woman plans to have children.
- This means that most women still planned to pass their business on to sons.
- It must be a ship the women had planned to meet.
- It was not clear whether the two women had been planning to meet each other or were on the same bus by coincidence.
- But now three senior women are planning to bare all.
- Experts agree that women must plan their return to work carefully.
- But it wasn't enough, she wanted more, and this woman who looked like a child planned to make sure that didn't happen.
- The woman had planned to have a baby shower this weekend.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.