"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The women intend to make him wait, and he resists the impulse to pace.
- Let it be; this young woman lacked experience in space, and had intended no infraction.
- The old woman had intended no good for the girl she believed was an impostor.
- So you feel that women all over the world currently, sisterhoods of different kinds, are intending a new human future?
- She had mentioned that fact several times, but this woman clearly did not intend to change anything, so why bother?
- Both women intend to have their cremated remains placed next to the sculpture.
- I waited, but the woman clearly intended to remain rooted to the sidewalk.
- If the women intended to desert her, they would have done so already.
- Only what did the old woman intend to do?
- He had made the woman pregnant, and the woman had intended to have the baby.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.