"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Of course motherhood is wonderful, and many women aspire to it.
- "You are what every woman should aspire to be. "
- Fate seemed to shower upon her every blessing to which a woman could aspire.
- Small wonder that more young women interested in medicine now aspire to be doctors.
- The role, she says, is the greatest honor to which a woman in Chinese opera can aspire.
- Men and women do not aspire to different jobs simply because they choose to.
- Obtaining a degree in education is one the dreams that many women inside Western civilization aspire to.
- This woman could aspire to nothing more, now.
- A pearl necklace has always been one of the luxuries women aspire to and many have obtained.
- Hispanic women do not necessarily aspire to a skin-and-bones ideal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.