"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The woman couldn't sew to save her life, but, saints, she could plan a hall!
- The women of the house would sew, wash, clean and cook.
- The women on death row are permitted to knit and sew.
- "It's still primarily viewed as a female sport: men golf; women sew."
- So the needle would be passed from one woman to the other and this way all the women sewed a bit.
- Finally, women will sew it together to make a tent.
- In order to support the men on the battlefield, the women made bullets and sewed uniforms.
- They never had any hooks unless the women sewed them on themselves.
- In the bright light, three or four women were sewing.
- A woman, Cvinthil had told her, could not sew a garment that might be worn into battle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.