"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Here, children play, women embroider, men chat and feed caged birds.
- The woman with the gold frog embroidered on her green robe was standing in front of him.
- An old woman wearing a shawl over a dress embroidered with pearls stood on the roof coping.
- As the wave advanced down the aisle, it soon overcame a rather large woman in a white dress with bright orange flowers embroidered into its light fabric.
- There"- and he shuddered- "there hangs her mantle, on which a dead woman embroidered a spell of dreadful potency.
- It also runs an orphanage for girls and a program in which 4,800 women embroider fabric at home.
- A woman in a pink silk robe with white carnations embroidered across it met them just over the threshold.
- In general, women embroider and men weave.
- The women had embroidered the cushions and stuffed them with wild kapok.
- On plain white cloth, the women had embroidered a broad band of flowers, trees, birds, stars, and what she supposed were religious symbols.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.