"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The woman exuded the musty odor of sweat and suspicion.
- The woman exudes a sense of relief over something that is outside the canvas.
- "This young woman does not exude weakness," Mr. Bennett said.
- These women invent, select, sell, write about, photograph and exude style.
- And women exuded an intense femininity - presumably to keep the men preoccupied.
- If women can exude sexuality at 40, it's irrelevant to me if they do not have 20-year-old hard bodies.
- The woman who runs the dining room exudes a convincing touch of that old French sang-froid, especially if one objects to anything.
- She hoped that by the time she was a hundred she might have half the grace and just amazingaura the woman exuded.
- Painted with exquisite care in tiny brush strokes, the women exude a haunting maternal warmth but also seem a little crazy.
- These women exude competence; they can carry their own suitcases.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.