"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A county judge in California has ordered that a woman convicted of child abuse use the device for three years as a condition of probation.
- More typical among women convicted of drug offenses are 5- and 10-year mandatory terms.
- The report also says at least 26 people have been executed by stoning over the last year, including 14 women convicted of adultery and prostitution.
- Saudi authorities have executed a woman convicted of practicing magic.
- "That doesn't seem a strong enough motive," he said, "to cause a man to try to get a woman convicted of murder."
- They also lessen the prison sentence for women convicted of performing an abortion on themselves, from life imprisonment to 12 years.
- And women's groups in other states say they are beginning to hear talk about legislation requiring women convicted of drug abuse to use Norplant.
- More than half of all women convicted of crimes have problems with prescription drug abuse.
- That usually makes sense, but exceptions could be made for battered women convicted of violent crimes without endangering society at large.
- In the maximum-security prison Donna has been with women convicted of abusing their children.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.