"win" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Never won much money, but enough to keep her playing card.
- If so, you could be in with a chance of winning big money.
- Game shows are also organized where people can try to win money.
- He is only ever looking to win votes, power and money.
- A person wins by having the most money at the end of the game.
- "He's got to give me a chance to win my money back."
- I have often thought of people who win money in the lottery.
- It also put the man who has won more money than anyone else in golf within reach of the $8 million mark.
- Said he deserved a chance to win his money back.
- "I can give you an opportunity to win your money back tomorrow evening," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.