"wide" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Or at the least they could consider a wider choice.
- To avoid giving Black the wide choice of systems available after 2.
- In such cases you have a wide choice of figures.
- Having such a wide choice makes for a better match.
- There is a wide choice of schools, public and private, in the area.
- There is not a wide choice, but here are three options.
- The students have been given a wide choice of areas in which to serve.
- A wide and free choice for them would, then, seem to be only fair.
- Unfortunately for anyone who wants a wide choice, they are all quite similar.
- There's so much still growing round here that we have a wide choice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.