"white" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The problem, from their point of view, was the hospital building itself, a white elephant.
- Leave you high and dry with this big white elephant of a house on your hands.
- "It's like having this big white elephant in the middle of the living room, and everyone is walking around it."
- You know what a white elephant of an island it is.
- When the white elephant died, he spent many years looking for another one.
- We've both agreed that this house is a bit of a white elephant.
- Anything short of that will probably leave us with another white elephant.
- But it may yet prove to be something of a white elephant.
- Who says it's a white elephant - is it not a school?
- As the company's white elephants of recent years, they were not included in the commercial.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.