"white" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She looked white as fine linen, and he didn't feel much better.
- She sat down in her chair again, but still looked white and scared.
- George had sat down suddenly at the edge of the road, looking white.
- She is black, and to most people I look white.
- It was so good to be with him again, even if he did look white and tired.
- In the middle of the day the sun was so hot the land looked white.
- The sky ahead of them was light blue, so hot it looked white.
- I always thought they pretty much looked white, up there in the night sky.
- Therefore, the trees look nearly white from top to bottom.
- In that kind of light, everything looks black and white.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.