"wheel" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One took the wheel; the other opened the door on the far side of the car.
- But even parents whose children are years from taking the wheel may have cause to worry.
- He reached across and took the wheel in his hands.
- It was the man who'd tried to take the wheel.
- I offered to take the wheel, but Summer wouldn't let me.
- Not even his crew know when he wants to take the wheel.
- She reached out and took the wheel in her hands.
- He didn't say a word to me, just took the wheel.
- I asked her if she wanted to take the wheel.
- He took the wheel when they were out on the open sea.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.