"whale" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Men gather on the shore to kill the beached whales.
- But from a business perspective, this 900-pound gorilla looks more like a beached whale.
- According to the story on the voyage they ate a beached whale.
- After a beached whale dies, it can become a source of disease and pollution.
- The car lay there with its flat tire like a beached and dead whale.
- It will be a beached whale upon the shore of history.
- Washed up on a gravel bar like a beached whale?
- He had on a gray T-shirt that made him look like a beached whale.
- "You want him along stewing around like a beached whale?"
- And quite honestly, at first glance I thought it was a beached whale.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.