"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Convicts wore placards summing up their offense, and on the way to the gallows were stopped at churches to make an amende honorable, a ceremonial plea for forgiveness.
- Those that lose have to wear placards that say 'I live like a pig' around their necks and clean the lavatories.
- The five monks who were present at the monastery when the Red Guards attacked were shackled and made to wear placards declaring the crimes charged against them.
- Very slim people, on the other hand, wore placards stating that they were thin even before sanctions.
- Many of the thousands at the afternoon rally - called "Songs Keep Us Alive and United" - wore small placards on their chests displaying a black target.
- The workers' heads had been shaven, and some of them wore placards around their necks, giving their names and "crimes."
- Alex saw bodies hanging at a crossroads; the dead wore placards accusing them of treason to the great god Shiva.
- Droves of unemployed migrant workers gather daily at an intersection on Liberation Road wearing placards advertising their trades.
- Men who wore big placards were standing on the sidewalk staring in through the window at others on the inside.
- But dealers don't wear placards proclaiming their trade.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.