"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Born nearly deaf, he wears hearing aids and reads lips to understand his teammates.
- Paul wears hearing aids in both ears, and has been included by Time magazine as one of the world's most influential people for 2013.
- He was legally deaf and wore hearing aids for most of his life.
- Petty also remembered raising his voice somewhat to speak to the President, because both of them wore hearing aids in each ear.
- "A good many people wear hearing aids and glasses, and no one minds."
- She always wears hearing aids and can also read lips, though some people still think of her as deaf.
- It was impossible not to listen in; three of them wore hearing aids.
- I don't like background music at the best of times either as I'm deaf and wear hearing aids in both ears.
- "I thought, Now I'm going to wear hearing aids and be the head of a record company," he said.
- And I noticed there are quite a number of people who wear hearing aids.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.