"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Powell often wears the organization's logo in the form of a red wagon pin on his lapel.
- He wears our logo and adds to our presence in the market.
- I didn't tell her that wearing Draco's logo as body art was something we had in common.
- It wore the sponsor's logo on the front of the guernsey in home games and away games.
- It wore its sponsor's logo on the back of home and away games.
- The album cover features each member wearing a sports team's logo from another member's hometown.
- They've been hyped by Kurt Cobain, who seems to be wearing their logo in almost every picture.
- Under the agreement, Moore will wear their logo on his left chest.
- Daly was in a deal with the 84 Lumber company to wear its logo during his competitive golf rounds, and thus he did appear at the tournament.
- Some others prefer to wear the school's logo as a lapel or breast plastic or metal pin.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.