"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Those who imagine that a polka dot is a polka dot have obviously been wearing corduroy Levis to the office for too long.
- She was wearing a white T-shirt, a black vest, Levis, and motorcycle boots with spurs.
- Yes, they're wearing baseball caps and Levis and tennis shoes, but they are singing the songs their forefathers sang.
- No lady wears Levis and plaid shirts with buttons that don't match.
- On the street he wore Levis with turn ups, surfer jackets, Adidas trainers.
- He wore a navy guernsey and salt-stained Levis, and he needed a shave.
- He was wearing Levis and his leather jacket over an olive-green T-shirt.
- He had dressed her that morning much as he had dressed himself - she was wearing Levis and a blue shell top.
- Its main characters, men and women, wear Levis.
- They're so independent and unpretentious and they tend to wear Levis and have long legs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.