"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also wore the captain's "C" that normally belonged to Mattias Norström.
- Although Gretzky does not usually wear a captain's "C" or an alternate's "A," he frequently argues with officials.
- Gretzky was there again, wearing the captain's "C" because Mark Messier is injured.
- Wearing the captain's "C" on a new sweater, he gets a chance to lead a third team to glory.
- Graves wore on his jersey the captain's "C," usually worn by Messier.
- That was the case with Philadelphia's Eric Lindros, who began wearing his "C" in 1994 at the age of 21.
- Jagr wears the captain's "C," but it is said that his salary demands and pouty attitude have turned him into summer trade bait.
- Lindros, wearing the captain's "C," helped the Flyers to the 1997 finals, where they lost in four games to Detroit.
- The tournament may, in fact, be the last time Gretzky wears the captain's C on his sweater.
- Mark Messier will again wear the captain's C, as he has in his first five seasons with New York.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.