"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She wouldn't be wearing diamonds and rubies in that capacity.
- Almost every table is occupied by a man in a suit and a woman wearing diamonds.
- She wore a golden gown and diamonds in her hair.
- A fashion iconoclast, she would not dream of wearing diamonds alone.
- She won't wear diamonds and is also worried about gold.
- "Why do you not wear diamonds and jewelry like other women?"
- No need to wear diamonds when plastic would do.
- A lady did not wear pearls or diamonds in the morning.
- It's just great to have another occasion to wear diamonds.
- "You're a good army, and if you stick by me you'll wear diamonds."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.