"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- People wearing Connecticut jerseys, men and women, are having a great weekend with both the men's and women's teams playing for the national title.
- Men should wear hats and women should wear skirts or dresses.
- Men typically wore a toga, and women a stola.
- At sacrifices to the god, worshipers cross-dressed, men wearing women's clothing and women dressed in men's clothing.
- In the colonial period how it was worn distinguished married women from single.
- Add to the list: women who wear garter belts and women who dye their hair red.
- Short Jacket, with which men wear trousers, overalls or a kilt, and women a long dress or skirt.
- There were men wearing American-flag print neckties and women in matching blouses.
- Long kulajs wore only rich women in Nakhchivan and Ganja.
- Charles dreams of a return to a time when men wear top coats and women have white gloves.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.