"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the end, instead of one bride there were 10, wearing pants, short dresses or long ones.
- He can be identified by his white cap, while the other officials wear black ones.
- Tonight I went in a black cravat and everybody else wore white ones.
- New members wear white ones, usually with long khaki colored coats, she said.
- Americans have always taken a somewhat functional approach to suits and never wear particularly exciting ones anyway.
- Is that why you wear such small ones?
- It is always wearing new ones, some of them quite smart.
- I can only wear short ones otherwise they catch on the back of the driving seat and I don't like that.
- Afterwards, clean clothes are worn; some people wear new ones.
- In an era of short skirts, who, then, will wear long ones?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.