"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I've been working with Klingons all my life, and you're the first one who didn't wear his emotions on his fur, so to speak.
- These people wore their emotions very near the surface, released them more readily than usual.
- He sat down beside her and looked at her in a way that said she was wearing all her emotions.
- Mondrian's works do not wear their emotions on their sleeves.
- Peter, as was generally the case with his father, wore his emotions visibly.
- He wears his emotions on the sleeve and sometimes says things he shouldn't say.
- You know how they talk about people who wear their emotions on their sleeves?
- "They wore their emotions on their sleeves, and people reacted to that."
- "We're a young team and every kid wears their emotions on their sleeve," said Harris, 26.
- "I think he's clearly wearing his emotions on his sleeve these days."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.