"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Actors limber up, they vocalize, they wear bits and pieces of their costumes.
- Two of them were wearing bits and pieces of army kit.
- Mordechai Anielewicz had long since resigned himself to wearing bits and pieces of German uniforms.
- People wearing odd bits of costume wandered in and just shouted.
- The three women close behind her each wore eight earrings and slightly fewer bits of dangling gold.
- They figured militia involvement, because the bad guys were wearing bits and pieces of military uniforms.
- Many of the Children still wore bits of glass and plastic for jewelry.
- We all, at times, wear various bits of white men's clothes.
- The hatchling also wore bits of ribbon tied in its black hair.
- They carried both swords and spears, and several of them wore bits of armor as well.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.