"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She wore a simple cream-colored dress, and several flowers in her hair.
- They also wore colourful clothing and flowers in their hair.
- These are the people who invented free love, smoked pot and wore flowers in their hair.
- It was against the rules to wear flowers in business.
- They are noted for an annual parade in which members walk through the campus wearing flowers.
- She always wore flowers, which became her better than mink.
- Wearing flowers in a modern way is also about attitude.
- She is wearing flowers in her long, golden hair.
- Unlike the other women, she wore small white flowers in her hair, not jewels.
- Lauren wore a simple white dress and flowers in her hair.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.