"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Players generally do not wear helmets or padding, except for goalies.
- He wore protective padding on the joint last night, when he started against Cleveland.
- He has no practice limitations and will wear special padding for protection.
- After this injury there is some evidence that Mynn wore padding on his game leg.
- She put a bit more distance between them, thinking that perhaps she should have considered wearing padding, after all.
- They carry whips which they use to hit the tiger who wears padding.
- It might also show the Americans that not everyone in a contact sport wears padding.
- American football is a violent game, and players wear armor-like padding to protect themselves.
- Players may also elect to wear padding or armor in order to reduce the impact of incoming paintballs.
- And perhaps, though it is not yet certain, I no longer will need to wear dead padding.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.