"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were forbidden to have contact with Christian women, own slaves, or wear gold.
- Not everyone around the capital wears burgundy and gold on game days, of course.
- In 1934, the Winnipegs wore new uniforms which were blue and gold.
- "The acid in the wine turned my skin black whenever I wore gold."
- "Everybody was wearing gold, riding that tide, know what I'm saying?"
- Many in the crowd wore black and gold, the team's colors.
- "If the King had kept his promise, all of us humans would be wearing gold!"
- Richard wondered if he would be wearing the green and gold again.
- You'll never have any excuse for wearing so much gold.
- During the medieval period, not everyone was allowed to wear gold.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.