"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Completing their camouflage, they wore black balaclavas with holes for their eyes.
- No cyclists wearing balaclavas and carrying violin cases were on the streets on Monday morning.
- Dragster-racing drivers usually wear balaclavas which have just two separate eye holes because of the increased fire risk.
- He was approached by two men wearing balaclavas who assaulted him.
- The driver and passenger of the black hatchback were wearing balaclavas.
- The men in black appeared to be in control and wore balaclavas over their heads.
- Instead, players resorted to wearing balaclavas, gloves, and several pairs of tracksuits to combat the cold.
- Elstob was brandishing a pick axe handle and both men were wearing balaclavas.
- Players wore army boots, trousers, prison shirts and balaclavas.
- I think that we should all - male and female - start wearing full veils or balaclavas until they are taken down.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.