"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was wearing a padded jerkin and leather hose.
- The creature was wearing a green jerkin and trousers over leather boots, with a chain cuirass covering its torso.
- Someone tall, slender and wearing a jerkin and tight trousers.
- He wore a dagged jerkin of too many colors to list.
- He left and returned wearing a jerkin.
- He wore a jerkin of black velvet caught at the throat by a thin silver chain.
- This morning she wore boots, breeches, and a sleeveless jerkin of tan leather.
- The boy wore a baggy jerkin and faded breeches.
- He wore a jerkin of stiff, dirty leather and, in his right hand, held a battered long sword.
- He wore a charcoal-grey jerkin, cut short, over brown trousers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.