"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He, too, had seen that the new kid was wearing a tie and a blue blazer.
- Secondary school students also have the option of wearing a blue blazer.
- For official events both, girls and boys, must wear a navy blue blazer.
- Uniforms are not required, but students and teachers tend to wear blazers about once a week.
- "Fifty of us, one from each state, went around wearing red blazers," she says.
- I've seen lots of young women in the city wearing blazers.
- He wore a blue blazer of an unusual and, to Kramer's eyes, foreign cut.
- Students are required to wear blazers and ties as part of their school uniforms.
- "John was wearing a turtleneck and a blue blazer," he said.
- Then Patrick, wearing a blue blazer, white shirt and tie, took the stand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.