"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sometimes he seems to be wearing bluejeans and a denim jacket, but more often he's in a robe with a cowl.
- He was wearing bluejeans and a white silk shirt that gleamed mellowly in the dim lights.
- Some asked permission to wear bluejeans (forbidden in the dress code) as a form of protest.
- He was wearing perfectly faded bluejeans, had curly blond hair and a twangy way of speaking, like a country singer.
- All of them wore black leather jackets and bluejeans.
- They are more likely to wear shorts or bluejeans.
- They wear T-shirts and bluejeans pretty much 24 hours a day, and don't always bother to change them with faithful regularity.
- He was wearing bluejeans and a tight gray T-shirt.
- His older self was wearing a slightly yellowed T-shirt and dirty, oil-smeared bluejeans.
- She wore bluejeans, a bathing-suit top, and a plastic poncho.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.