"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Swimming felt like that too, even when she was wearing a wetsuit.
- Isn't that a bit like wearing a wetsuit in the bath?
- It's like wearing a big, heavy deep-diving wetsuit out of the water, under hot lights.
- I still wear a wetsuit - I don't like getting wet.
- The bad news is you will need to wear a wetsuit: the water is an icy 9-12 C.
- When kitesurfing in strong winds, body heat loss is reduced by wearing a wetsuit.
- Gatherers are not allowed to wear wetsuits or even put their heads underwater.
- Though he wore a wetsuit, after some 50 hours in the water corrosive soda burnt large areas of his skin.
- Surfers provided signs for protesters and wore wetsuits to testify against the plan.
- Paddlers must wear wetsuits, available for rent at $10.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.