"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I mean, he liked me to wear certain underclothes.
- Sometimes she wore underclothes of lawn or even silk, as could be seen when her laundry was on the line.
- The trousers were so tight that she hadn't even been able to get them on until Daydra had laughingly told her that she couldn't wear underclothes beneath them.
- How did the strange expression "going commando" come to mean "not wearing underclothes"?
- So, people had begun wearing underclothes of washable linen and wanted to decorate the cuffs and collars.
- Maybelle whispered, 'She didn't wear underclothes.'
- All of the cabana's staff members and residents are funny animals who have shaved off their fur and wear only underclothes.
- They wore underclothes called mour and had their hair dressed properly and wound waistcloths called raunkut, ponkut, etc. around their bodies.
- They are vegetarians, non-smokers, teetotallers, wear special underclothes, have little furniture, and sleep with the windows open.
- Oh, man, she wasn't wearing underclothes!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.