"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In films women always wear petticoats to tear up for such purposes.
- She wore no corset or petticoats in this place.
- I had to learn to do the chores, embroider, even to wear petticoats to church.
- The practice of wearing petticoats as undergarments was well established by 1585.
- Also, people who dress in period costumes have begun wearing petticoats for a more authentic look.
- She and her companions wore short petticoats and a kind of tippet on their shoulders.
- For hundreds of years, women had worn only petticoats.
- They tell me the women wear enormous petticoats.
- Under our summer dresses we wore full petticoats with hoops and white high heels.
- Women's clothes were well stitched, and some wore petticoats.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.