"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Everyone in the room was scary, but at least he wasn't wearing someone else's skin.
- "It would be like wearing a person's skin for a coat."
- Near him stood a young white woman, also wearing savage skins.
- She would like to make him wear her skin for a day and see how easy the Wisdoms were.
- It was a sleep rich with dreams, in many of which he had a starring role, though not always wearing his own skin.
- Bare, Mary made nothing of it, and wore her skin with quiet dignity.
- Jennings thought something about them looked very old, as if a small ancient woman was sitting there wearing a little girl's skin.
- She certainly wore her skin and that tantalizing clothing well.
- Indeed, he looked like a giraffe wearing an elephant's skin.
- Instead of shirts or jackets they wore their skin like clothing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.