"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The warriors wore paint and feathers to show respect for the dead.
- If they'd let him wear feathers, he'd probably have one tucked into the cover of his helmet.
- "How many people do you see in New York wearing yellow feathers?"
- "You wear feathers when you really want to call attention to yourself."
- It seemed like years since she had worn the regulation white gown and feathers for her presentation.
- In addition to wearing beads and feathers around her neck, she toted a big camera.
- I had half expected to be confronted with men wearing feathers!
- I suppose he is the hardest lot that wears feathers.
- Sebastian stands and the image of the female is seen again, she wears white feathers.
- Also they do not wear feathers set awry upon their heads.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.