"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Remembering in time that she was wearing jodhpurs, not skirts, she bowed.
- The rider wears ordinary breeches or jodhpurs, over which she will wear the apron, which can partially open in the back.
- Barney went too, wearing old jodhpurs belonging to Miss Hannah's nephew, who was now grown up and gone away.
- She wore high boots, jodhpurs, and a black riding jacket.
- She was wearing a plaid shirt, a windbreaker, jodhpurs and boots that laced up to the knees.
- The sound was from the boots of a tall man, wearing city-issue jodhpurs and a blue helmet.
- The Turkish leader was a slight man, wearing a gray military tunic and jodhpurs.
- The encroaching plant life elaborates the male of the species, who already wears wildly checked jodhpurs, into a kind of peacock.
- He wore superbly cut jodhpurs and glossy brown boots.
- Ladies began wearing jodhpurs during the 1920s, as they shifted away from riding horses sidesaddle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.